At New Life, we believe fervent, heart felt prayer is key to leading people to Christ and essential to what we do as a Church. We believe we would not have seen lives changed or experienced growth without the ministry of prayer.
Our strategy for prayer is found in Nehemiah 4:10. Nehemiah decided to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, and his first task was to "Tour the Wall" to see the areas that needed work. However, the people rebuilding the wall could not work effectively because they had to stop work to defend from invaders. The solution Nehemiah devised is what we call the Nehemiah "1:1 Ratio." Every worker had a personal protector. When this plan was implemented, the wall was repaired in 52 days!
The concept for the New Life Prayer Team Ministry is the same "1:1 Ratio." There are dozens of Dream Team members who are working to help others. To achieve the "1:1 Ratio", literally dozens of Prayer Team members are required to protect them. We also continually "Tour the Wall" to see which area require attention.
We would love for you to be involved in praying with us! If you are interested in any of the options below, please contact Carlos Feliciano at DreamTeamNewLife@gmail.com.
- Service Prayer; prayer and intercession during Sunday services.
- Join or lead a Prayer Small Group; Prayer Force Training, A.S.K. and other prayer groups meet every semester.
- 21 Days of Prayer; in January and August, we host a special, three week emphasis on prayer through daily morning prayer services,
- Monday night prayer, praying for our cities and Sunday services on Monday evenings.
How to Join
- Complete the Growth Track
- Complete the leadership application and Honor Code
- Attend step 4 training and interview with a ministry leader
If you have any questions about this process, please email:
Carlos Feliciano NewLifeDreamTeam@gmail.com Dream Team Pastor